Cash App Phone Numbers and Emails

Media
Marketing Inquiries, Press Inquiries
support@cashapp.com
Claim Your Business
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Cash App Contact Information

1.5 / 5
Poor
Pissedconsumer4120474
Money was taken from $300

Very bad customer service $300 was taken from my account !! I was not notified of this transaction I figured it out on myself that I called in to cash app support customer service it had very bad...

Aanya Fju
Refund

I would not give them one star!! I am disappointed that this company doesnt have resolutions for simple fixes even when they have the proof at their fingertips. To tell a customer that their mone...

Summary of Cash App Customer Service Calls

7% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Cash App Customer Service?

Account Question:

• “I gayle anne jenkins am calling because i lost my phone and I cannot log in to my cash app account from another device without signing out from my phone that I lost and I need to unlock my card”
  • “Cant log in old account”
  • “I need my money off the account”

Cards Question:

• “My cash app card activate”
  • “CashApp card”
  • “Reset pin on card”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Dispute transaction”
  • “Fraudulent transactions on account”
  • “Friend can't access payment”

Request for Information Question:

• “Questions about account”
  • “About account”
  • “Need to talk to someone”

Refund Question:

• “Refund from toledo auto aparts”
  • “Refund issues”
  • “To ask for a refund i used a a tm and i exceeded the time to pull my money from the dispenser and atm took my money back”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I can't activate my new card”
  • “Cancel order”
  • “Cancel payment”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I sent money to wrong address”
  • “Where is my money”
  • “Didn't receive money”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Loan”
  • “I need to see how i get my money ive been playing this game over a month or so i do have a card but i get get my money”
  • “Cash app not working”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return”
  • “Returns my money to my account”
  • “I just returned a item at dollar general store and the money i used off the card to purchase what i returned was supposed to be put back on my cash app card but it hasn't been put back. $10.00”

Staff Question:

• “CUATOMER SERVICE”
  • “Contact customer service immediately”
  • “Because it's been a year and 8 months and I have yet to receive my money back or speak to a manager”

Employment Question:

• “Cuz of my paycheck”
  • “SUPOSTUBE RECIVED $1000 ,SO IM NO RECIVED ???”
  • “Because I want to know why my cash app was closed because I get paid through that cash app I pay my bills through that cash out my job pay me through that cash app and I work on the side as a plumber”

Website/ Application Question:

• “To link cash app to my website”
  • “I was just scammed through your site. My bad but wondering if you could put a stop on how many transactions with one person can happen.”
  • “App not working”

Other Question:

• “Need to reset my cash out pin”
  • “Banking information”
  • “Trying to get money that I sent back”

About

Cash App Pros and Cons

Pros: Easy to use, Easy to send money, Easy to transfer money to others, Simple but cant be trusted, Easy to transfer money instantly

Cons: Poor customer service, No support by phone and no answer to problem, No customer service w telephone number, No customer service, No support