I had an account for over 3yrs and suddenly last month my account was closed for "violation of standards". I requested help from customer support as I only use this to transfer small amounts to my teenagers card and I had no explanation of what standards I violated.

However customer support says because the account was closed (by them) that they can't answer any questions about the account. I created a new account and had the same issue (closed without explanation). Customer service Hung Up on me Twice when I asked for a manager and explanation of what terms were violated on my account. A third person told me I had to resolve the issue through the chat feature But when I went through that process I was told they would "get back to me in a hour" and 3 hours later no one is answering my chat.

HORRIBLE!!! I literally can't even get a reason for why my account was closed!

User's recommendation: Do Not Use This App!

Preferred solution: An explanation for closing the account, an apology for customer service hanging up twice in the middle of the call without a resolution..

Comments